Sunday 15 July 2012

Who am I?

Hi, my name is Jeroen and I'm from Belgium.

As the title suggests, my hobby is building plastic models. It's not something I do fanatically, but it's a major hobby nonetheless.
It started when I was about 12 or so and began with a simple kit I bought in a toy store. Add some paint, a few brushes, a fresh enthusiasm for what would become a longer-than-usual-lasting hobby and we're off with a good start.

I remember my first model very well. It was Revell's 1/72 F-117A Shadowhawk. Lockheed's new stealth fighter had just been publically announced and I just had to have one for myself.


The plane is safely tucked away in a big box in the attic, together with all other models that I made the subsequent 10 years. From memory, there's probably about 30 models up there, hopefully all in acceptable condition. They have been moved 3 times already, so I'm a little afraid to start unboxing.
I will add pictures of the F117 and all other models, so keep watching this blog, or check out what I have already added in the archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment