Saturday 22 September 2012

Treasure hunt - Part 4

After unpacking the 3rd box, I realized I had yet to find any of my more "normal" models, i.e. the airplanes I put together before I switched to Scifi. Some more digging in the attic revealed a fourth, smaller box, bringing the total number of models to 44.

B-26 Marauder.

F-82 Twin Mustang, with extra fuel tank.


2 F16's, with a weapon rack containing all left-over armament from various kits.

F-117A "Nighhawk", my very first model ever.

F-15 "Eagle".

F-14A "Tomcat", used mainly on carriers, with  variable-sweep wings for normal flight or landing approach.

YF-22 "Raptor" prototype.

RAF Tornado, also starring variable-sweep wings.

B-2 "Flying wing" stealth bomber

YF-23 "Gray ghost", one of two prototypes. The USAF ultimately went with the YF-22.


No comments:

Post a Comment