Thursday, 1 August 2013

M60 - turret camouflage

Having learned something about the airbrush (namely to verify every so often if the needle cap is firmly - meaning airtight - connected to the nozzle cap), I can now spray paint less heavily thinned, giving me more control over the amount of paint that ends up in certain places.

The green layer over this turret, prepped with silly putty, should be thinner, meaning no standing up paint edges against the edge of the putty.


I removed the putty a few hours later and the result is indeed a lot better. Not yet perfect, mind you, but progress is progress.


If you've read how I did the rest of the tank, you'll notice the absence of white and black details. I intend to do those different this time. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...