Thursday 11 October 2012

The hardest part of the hobby

For me, the hardest part of this hobby is probably NOT buying too many new kits.

I currently have 4 works in progress, 3 new in the box and 3 old, unfinished kits in various degrees of completion. I can't work as quickly as I'd like, since I still have no airbrush, but once that changes, I hope to quickly finish 3 or 4 projects.

Currently, my "wish-list" contains:

  • An aircraft carrier (preferrably the Enterprise)
  • A battle cruiser (heaviest armed version I can find)
  • A sub-marine
  • A bigger-scale tank, something ultra-modern
  • An 8x8 armoured vehicle (Russian, I believe)
  • A F14 Tomcat (black edition)
  • ...
  • (every time I open a magazine or website, this list tends to grow)
If anyone has any suggestions on particularly nice models in these categories, feel free to drop me a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment