Tuesday, 14 May 2013

First round of camouflage

The first camouflage colour ("Tank green") is applied to the Puma's turret and I removed the putty soon after.
If you look close, you can see the edges where the paint pulled up against the putty. Even though I was careful with applying the green paint, the consistency wasn't perfect and it went on too wet. I'll try gathering some tips to prevent this on the next IPMS meeting.

Overall, the result looks fine, even if it will require some clean-up work.


I removed the protective cover from the body, only to find the paint peeled off with it. The paint seems to stick harder to itself than to the model. Maybe the model wasn't sufficiently clean, or I should just be more careful. Won't happen again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...